Winholt Non-insulated Proofer/Warmer – NHPL-1836C-DGT
Download PDF Datasheet
Winholt’s NHPL-1836C-DGT is a non-insulated heater proofer cabinet constructed of heavy-duty aluminum for durability. When placed in “heat” mode, temperatures can be set up to 180°F (82°C), and “proof” mode can be set up to 95% RH at 110°F (43°C). The unit is able to hold up to 28 18″ x 26″ pans.
This proofer features a new digital drawer with a circuit breaker to provide over-current protection to the entire unit as well as LED light indicators, a digital thermometer, and read-out displays.
- l5” polyurethane plate casters with front brakes
- “Proof/humidity” mode: Up to 95% RH at 110°F (43°C)
- “Heat” mode: Maximum Temperatures up to 180°F (82°C)
- Corner bumpers
- Removeable control drawer for quick and easy cleaning and maintenance
- Drip Trough to catch condensation
- Internal water pan to collect condensation for use in proofer mode
- Pan Capacity: 28 18” x 26” pans
- Circuit breaker provides over current-protection
- Digital thermometer for more accurate calibrations
- NSF, ETL certified
Out of stock