We do our very best to ship out orders that are in stock on the same business day. Here is an example of our shipping timelines.
- If your order is placed before 11AM from Monday -Thursday it will be shipped out by then next business day unless you have requested otherwise.
- Orders placed on Friday – Sunday will be shipped out the following business day.
- We either use Canada Post or our own delivery service for shipments.
- Tracking numbers will be provided for Canada Post – If its a larger item we will call you to confirm the delivery date.
Free Shipping in Most of Canada (Major Cities)
To qualify for free shipping these conditions must be met;
- Over $250 before taxes in any of the following Categories;
- Smallwares (all products in category)
- Mixer Attachments
- Hand Sinks
- Grease Traps
- Sink Parts
- Soup Kettles
- Heated Display Warmers
- Food Preparation
- Fryer Accessories
- Gas Hoses
- Equipment Parts
- Catering Supplies
- Hot Dog Rollers
- Rice Cookers / Warmers
- Refrigeration Parts
- Meat Grinders
- Mixer Accessories
- Shipping Address must be in Ontario, British Colombia, Alberta, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan or Newfoundland Canada (Excludes Remote Locations and PO Boxes).
- No Equipment will qualify for free shipping (if you have equipment as part of your order free shipping will not apply)
Front Door Drop Off
- Choose this option if you would like us to drop off your unit at the front door of your building, business, or house.
- This option does not include bringing the unit inside the building.
- The “front door” must be ground level accessible to qualify for this shipping option.
Steps to get a Custom Shipping Quote.
- Add the item(s) to your cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Fill in all mandatory fields marked with a red asterisk *
- You will then see “Request a shipping quote” in red.
- Once you click that a popup will appear letting you know that we are working on your quote.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for an email to be sent with a shipping quote
- Remember to check your junk mail!
- In the event that there is an error in pricing on our website, we reserve the right to refund your order in full and make the proper adjustment to the price .
- We always strive to keep our pricing up to date will do our very best avoid situations such as this
We send an automatic review request for all orders 5 days after the order is processed. By ordering you agree to receive this one time email from us.
PARTS ARE FINAL SALE.
FAUCETS ARE FINAL SALE
Online Returns must be mailed or delivered back to Canada food Equipment with the package unopened and unused to;
Canada Food Equipment Ltd.
45 Vansco Road, Etobicoke
Ontario, M8Z 5Z8
- Return shipping to be paid by customer.
- Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Once returns have been approved by a representative of Canada Food Equipment a refund will be issued within 1-3 Business days.
- Canada Food Equipment does not offer returns/refunds or exchanges for any smallware that has been used. Used is considered removed from box and/or plugged in.
- Any items that have been used and/or washed will not be accepted for refund under any circumstance.
- We do not offer returns/refunds or exchanges for any unit that has been used. Used is considered removed from box and/or plugged in.
- Units are also not allowed to be returned if they are dirty and or emit any restaurant or unusual odors.
- When a unit is returned it will be inspected by an associate of Canada Food Equipment to determine eligibility of return.
- If a return is approved a restocking fee will be applied at the discretion of Canada Food Equipment Ltd. (30% for stock items, 50% or more for special orders)