Win-Holt Equipment is a leading manufacturer of material & food handling equipment. Since 1946, retailers and restaurant chains
have trusted Win-Holt’s equipment to ensure increased productivity and efficiency in their operation. All Win-Holt associates are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Delivery & Returns
Steps to get a Custom Shipping Quote
- Add the item(s) to your cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Fill in all mandatory fields marked with a red asterisk *
- You will then see “Request a shipping quote” in red.
- Once you click that a popup will appear letting you know that we are working on your quote.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for an email to be sent with a shipping quote
- Remember to check your junk mail!
We do our very best to ship out orders that are in stock on the same business day. Here is an example of our shipping timelines.
- If your order the Winholt Under Counter (Half Size) Non-Insulated Heater(Warmer)/Proofer: NHPL-1810/HH before 11AM from Monday -Thursday it will be shipped out by the next business day unless you have requested otherwise.
- Orders placed on Friday – Sunday will be shipped out the following business day.
- We either use Canada Post or our own delivery service for shipments.
- Tracking numbers will be provided for Canada Post – If it’s a larger item we will call you to confirm the delivery date.
Refund and Returns Policy
Our refund and returns policy last 30 days. To be eligible for a return, Winholt Under Counter (Half Size) Non-Insulated Heater(Warmer)/Proofer: NHPL-1810/HH must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Re-stocking fee of 25% will be applied to all refunds unless prior arrangements have been authorized by our customer service team. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, including gift cards, sale items, parts, and used equipment.
Learn more about our Delivery and Returns Policy
There are no reviews yet.