Turbofan E22M3 Half Size Manual Electric Convection Oven – 110-120V / 50/60 Hz / 1 Phase
• 3 half size sheet pan capacity
/8”/ 70mm tray spacing
• Compact 24”/ 610mm width
• Single direction low-velocity fan
• 1.5kW heating power
• 110-120V plug-in 15A NEMA 5-15P cordset fitted
• Porcelain enameled oven chamber
• Plug-in continuous oven door seal
• Safe-Touch vented drop down door
• Stay-Cool door handle
• Heavy-duty door hinges
• Easy clean door glass system
• Mechanical thermostat 150-500°F / 50-260°C
• 60 minute timer with time up alarm
• Anti-skid 2” / 50mm dia. 3” /76mm high adjustable
stainless steel feet
• 3 oven wire racks supplied
• 100% recyclable packaging
Out of stock
Get Email When Back In Stock?
Delivery & Returns
Steps to get a Custom Shipping Quote
- Add the item(s) to your cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Fill in all mandatory fields marked with a red asterisk *
- You will then see “Request a shipping quote” in red.
- Once you click that a popup will appear letting you know that we are working on your quote.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for an email to be sent with a shipping quote
- Remember to check your junk mail!
We do our very best to ship out orders that are in stock on the same business day. Here is an example of our shipping timelines.
- If your order the Turbofan E22M3 Half Size Manual Electric Convection Oven – 110-120V / 50/60 Hz / 1 Phase before 11AM from Monday -Thursday it will be shipped out by the next business day unless you have requested otherwise.
- Orders placed on Friday – Sunday will be shipped out the following business day.
- We either use Canada Post or our own delivery service for shipments.
- Tracking numbers will be provided for Canada Post – If it’s a larger item we will call you to confirm the delivery date.
Refund and Returns Policy
Our refund and returns policy last 30 days. To be eligible for a return, Turbofan E22M3 Half Size Manual Electric Convection Oven – 110-120V / 50/60 Hz / 1 Phase must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Re-stocking fee of 25% will be applied to all refunds unless prior arrangements have been authorized by our customer service team. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, including gift cards, sale items, parts, and used equipment.
Canada Food Equipment Ltd.
If you operate a food business – be it a small restaurant or a top-end food chain, you might be aware that your business is defined by the kind of kitchen and the necessary supplements and equipment you have available.
As your trusted food industry partner, our team at Canada Food Equipment Ltd can equip you with superior quality restaurant equipment to get your entire restaurant business up and running!
If you have any questions about the Turbofan E22M3 Half Size Manual Electric Convection Oven – 110-120V / 50/60 Hz / 1 Phase or if you’d like to learn more about our restaurant equipment, we invite you to get in touch.
A very large restaurant equipments and tools store, also has used equipments as well. Very nice and tidy. John, the gentleman is super friendly and help.
Highly recommended, thumbs up.
Canada Food Equipment is the place to go, Yoni and the entire team, sales, service and technical team are amazing, they are there when we need them and installations are always on time.
Better Food Factory
Johnny and team are fantastic! Extremely helpful, knowledgeable, resourceful, and personable. They turned a purchase around in 24hrs the day before a long weekend! We cannot thank you folks enough!
Absolutely fantastic service from Jonathan Nava, always guides and has a lot of expertise. I Definitely recommend-buying all your equipment needs here, best place and best prices!!!
Thank you Canada Food for helping us expand our fridges. We have worked with Canada Food for multiple projects, and they continue to be consistent, affordable and accountable. They respect the timeline and will answer all your questions.
Great experience working with Canada Food Equipment, they were able to deliver on-time all equipment (including a installed walk-in freezer and big appliances) for our new facility in less than 30 days, which is a huge accomplishment in COVID days that no other company was able to commit with.
I have few restaurants in northern British Columbia. I had used Canada Food equipment for my last 2 location openings. Great customer service and quality, honesty. I trust and always use them for all my restaurant needs because they deliver. Individuals who helped were Yoni and Shoshana. Very professional!!
Joe’s Pizza Stone
Yoni is responsive, has excellent product knowledge, and genuinely wants your business to succeed. He’s my goto for all of our restaurant equipment needs.
I highly recommend working with Yoni at Canada Food Equipment.
Babylon Detroit Style Pizza
I can’t thank Yoni enough for all he has done to help us through the process of buying kitchen equipment, he has gone above and beyond to help the process go smooth and also the cost of equipment is amazing, i definitely recommend Canada Food Equipment Ltd, we look forward to keep doing business.
Just opened up a new restaurant and the process was so efficient shopping at Canada Food Equipment. All of our pots, pans, inserts and supplies were bought from here. We also bought all of our equipment; griddle, refrigerators. For sure a lifetime customer of theirs would recommend any restaurant needing anything to check them out, their prices are unbeatable. Great service !!!
I have been using Canada food Equipment for over 14 years now. Not only do they have everything I need to run a successful Catering company but Yoni and the crew have always taken care of me with customer service and always there to help in a pinch. I highly recommend Calling Yoni for all your needs and you wont be disappointed. Prices are fair and always willing to help fit budgets
Gourmet Craft & Catering
Great selection and service. Our rep Yoni was super knowledgeable about a huge range of products and prices are the best available in the GTA. Their service doesn’t stop once you buy- they offer continuous advice + support. Frankly surprised to find a company in this field that operates as they do. Restaurant owners should not go anywhere else.