Blast Chillers cool food rapidly by circulating cold air through the unit until temperature falls down to safe levels. These units are designed to quickly lower the temperature of foods to minimize bacterial growth ensuring food down through the danger zone within minutes compared to the hours it takes when stored in a refrigerator. Blast chillers also offer an advantage over traditional freezer by rapid freezing the food which produces fewer and smaller ice crystal resulting with minimal damage to the food. This improves the frozen food’s texture once it is reheated. Although they are typically more expensive than traditional refrigerators, they are mostly used in hotels, restaurants, and food operation business.
Available in Canada only.
Delivery & Returns
Steps to get a Custom Shipping Quote
- Add the item(s) to your cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Fill in all mandatory fields marked with a red asterisk *
- You will then see “Request a shipping quote” in red.
- Once you click that a popup will appear letting you know that we are working on your quote.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for an email to be sent with a shipping quote
- Remember to check your junk mail!
We do our very best to ship out orders that are in stock on the same business day. Here is an example of our shipping timelines.
- If your order the Omcan 1.8 HP BLAST CHILLER (FITS 10 TRAYS) – 46674 before 11AM from Monday -Thursday it will be shipped out by the next business day unless you have requested otherwise.
- Orders placed on Friday – Sunday will be shipped out the following business day.
- We either use Canada Post or our own delivery service for shipments.
- Tracking numbers will be provided for Canada Post – If it’s a larger item we will call you to confirm the delivery date.
Refund and Returns Policy
Our refund and returns policy last 30 days. To be eligible for a return, Omcan 1.8 HP BLAST CHILLER (FITS 10 TRAYS) – 46674 must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Re-stocking fee of 25% will be applied to all refunds unless prior arrangements have been authorized by our customer service team. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, including gift cards, sale items, parts, and used equipment.
Learn more about our Delivery and Returns Policy