We do our very best to ship out orders that are in stock on the same business day. Here is an example of our shipping timelines.
- If your order is placed before 11AM from Monday -Thursday it will be shipped out by then next business day unless you have requested otherwise.
- Orders placed on Friday – Sunday will be shipped out the following business day.
- We either use Canada Post or our own delivery service for shipments.
- Tracking numbers will be provided for Canada Post – If its a larger item we will call you to confirm the delivery date.
To qualify for free shipping these conditions must be met;
- Over $400 in Smallwares in your order (any items under the “Smallwares” tab on the site).
- Must be in Ontario
- No Equipment will qualify for free shipping (if you have equipment as part of your order free shipping will not apply)
Front Door Drop Off
- Choose this option if you would like us to drop off your unit at the front door of your building, business, or house.
- This option does not include bringing the unit inside the building.
- The “front door” must be ground level accessible to qualify for this shipping option.
Request Shipping Quote
- If you have a large order or a difficult delivery we strongly suggest you choose this option
- One of our reps will reach out to you and provide a custom quote based on your specific delivery.
- If you already paid for you order and selected this option and are unhappy with the shipping price you will be allowed to cancel your order FREE OF CHARGE.
- Once shipping quote is agreed upon and we have shipped the unit, canceling the order will not be an option.
PARTS ARE FINAL SALE.
FAUCETS ARE FINAL SALE
Online Returns must be mailed or delivered back to Canada food Equipment with the package unopened and unused to;
Canada Food Equipment Ltd.
45 Vansco Road, Etobicoke
Ontario, M8Z 5Z8
- Return shipping to be paid by customer.
- Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Once returns have been approved by a representative of Canada Food Equipment a refund will be issued within 1-3 Business days.
- Canada Food Equipment does not offer returns/refunds or exchanges for any smallware that has been used. Used is considered removed from box and/or plugged in.
- Any items that have been used and/or washed will not be accepted for refund under any circumstance.
- We do not offer returns/refunds or exchanges for any unit that has been used. Used is considered removed from box and/or plugged in.
- Units are also not allowed to be returned if they are dirty and or emit any restaurant or unusual odours.
- When a unit is returned it will be inspected by an associate of Canada Food Equipment to determine eligibility of return.
- If a return is approved a 25% restocking fee will be applied.